Welcome to Dr. Jen Gentry’s Website
Dr. Jen Gentry’s practice in Anthem, Arizona educates men and women so they can make informed healthcare choices to reach their individual wellness goals. We blend conventional and natural therapeutics to support these choices and to prevent and treat chronic disease.
The philosophy of our naturopathic practice include:
- The healing power of nature. Recognize the body’s inherent ability to heal itself, and the naturopathic physician’s role in facilitating and enhancing self-healing.
- Importance of minimizing harmful side effects of treatment. Whenever possible choose gentler, less strong, therapeutic options.
- Awareness that suppressing symptoms alone may sometimes get in the way of discovering the cause of a disease.
- Self-responsibility. The role of the naturopathic physician is to educate and encourage individuals to take responsibility for their own care.
- Whole person. Naturopathic physicians strive to take into account all aspects of their patients’ health including emotional, social, and spiritual aspects.
Here are a few words from Dr. Jen’s patients:
“I am so thankful to have found Dr. Jen. After years of being misdiagnosed and given the wrong treatment/Rx by others doctors, I had pretty much given in to the “half-life” my illnesses had left me with. A friend from the gym so highly recommended Dr. Jen that I felt hopeful enough to make an appointment. So glad I did. Dr. Jen did a comprehensive exam and I felt like she really listened to me. She is treating me-my whole person-not just a symptom. For the first time in many years I feel like I am getting my life back. She is now my whole family’s doctor.”
“I had a great experience with Dr Jen. She listened to my concerns, took time to answer all my questions and allowed me to be a part in choosing my treatment options. She was kind and her staff was helpful and friendly. I have been searching for a doctor that takes the time to listen and she fit the bill.”